Current breakfast favorites
- Cook rolled oats with Golden Raisins in a small amount of water and a lid on top
- When water boils add fresh or frozen wild blueberries and strawberries
- Turn off flame and let sit covered in the pot to absorb all water
- Stir in 1 tablespoon coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt
- Top with a heaping teaspoon hemp seeds and your favorite nut (pepitas, pecans, walnuts)
Jessie's Morning Brew
- 3 parts water to 1 part dark cherry juice, simply Pomegranate Juice or Orange juice (any juice)
- 1 Scoop Green Vibrance
- 3/4 teaspoon Royal Jelly
Fill a large container (around 3 cups or more) add a few ice cubes to keep the greens and royal jelly alive and fresh so you can drink it throughout your morning.
I generally drink this brew 5 days a week and take weekends off from supplements.
I also take a pause from drinking it around my cycle because royal jelly helps to balance hormones and it can be beneficial to take a week off.